Indigenous flora dramatized by the enfolding Steenberg Mountains indulges your senses, commanding one of the choicest locales in all the Constantia Valley. Sustainable. Synergistic. Sophisticated. With only 10 homes planned, exclusivity borders on rarity: this is where modern architecture has become art. Our architects will work with you to accommodate your desired interior layout within the architectural theme for the estate as shown in the 2 houses already completed and occupied on the site.
- Communal landscaped gardens.
- Easy access to nature trails, hiking routes and equestrian activities.
- Non-resident golf memberships are available upon application at the award-winning Steenberg Golf Club just across the road.
- State-of-the-art security.
- Sophisticated fibre optic data network powered systems.
- 24-Hour HD CCTV surveillance.
- Biometric access.
- Armed response.
- 24-Hour manned guard house.
- Remote controlled entry and exit points.
- Embedded recording system.
Local Area Information
Greater Steenberg, which flanks both Constantia and Tokai, is a haven of multifaceted tradition, vintage wines, and world-class sports. The recent addition of the self-sustaining Norval Foundation, home to legendary art collections and renowned cultural expression, adds yet another intriguing layer to this already diverse Cape Town enclave.
Your children are invited to spend joy-filled days with enriching curriculums at premier schools like Bishops Diocesan College, Reddam House, SACS, and Herschel Girls' School.
Other nearby attractions include: Silvermine Nature Reserve, the Constantia Valley Wine Route, sun washed beaches like Muizenberg, St James, and Noordhoek, and quaint seaside villages like Kalk Bay, Simon's Town, and Scarborough.
With a plethora of dining and designer shopping destinations in easy reach, as well as Cape Town International Airport a mere 40 minutes away, you're forever a short stop from anywhere in the world.
Under the watchful mystique of Elephant's Eye, Steenberg Green invites you and your loved ones to step into an otherworldly sanctuary of space and seclusion.